Artisan Wrought Iron Curtain Poles, Rustic Charms.
Artisan Black Wrought Iron Curtain Poles!
Artisan Black Wrought Iron 12mm and 16mm Curtain Poles. The clean lines of the poles ensure that they have the timeless appeal of all things simple and understated. Artisan will stir the senses and awaken your passion for design.
Browse this wrought iron department of fantastic quality, handmade curtain poles and discover classic designs manufactured using traditional methods by quality craftsmen in the UK.
Artisan Wrought Iron curtain poles are ideal for that rustic look and fit perfect into the refurbished cottage or barn conversion.
* Firstly, the poles are available in 12mm and 16mm diameter.
* Due to the hand crafted nature of manufacture, slight variations in size and colour may occur.
* Curtain pole sets are supplied complete with all fittings, including finials, and fitting instructions.
* Curtain poles of 2.0m and above are supplied in 2 pieces with a centre bracket.
* Matching holdbacks, brackets, as well as curtains rings are available to purchase.
* The finials and pole are joined together inside the barrel of the bracket.
* Finials and curtain poles can easily be cut down to exact size with a hacksaw if required.
* Also available as a Bay curtain pole set and a Double curtain pole set.
The finials available from this range is;
Cage, Cannon, Spear, Filigree, Stopper, Curl, Knot, Mini Cage and Mini Cannon.
You can purchase this as a double pole set. As you can put a voile/light curtain on the back and full curtains on the front. More products can be bought as extra.
As a matter of fact, extra rings can be bought in packs of 4 for £8.50
Furthermore, portiere rods can be bought to fit above the door so that the curtain swings out when you open it.
Not to mention, you can buy a sample on the website before you order to ensure you are buying the right colour for you.
Please click this link to take you to the full range.
You must log in to post a comment.